With over twenty years as the Head of HR for a number of companies across five industries, Tracey brings a breadth and depth of business experience including working on and with Boards. Having a good understanding of business at the Executive level helps her build rapport quickly.
Managing company-wide transformation, assisting organisations to both grow and achieve significant productivity improvements by aligning the culture and people practices around the company’s goals, has been Tracey’s main focus. Her interest is in taking a systems approach to change. This underpins her coaching approach and her ability to ask really powerful strategic questions. Tracey believes the CEO and senior leadership team have a multiplier effect on the outcomes of the business, significantly more than any other lever.
Commencing her career working for YUM! then part of PepsiCo, Tracey recently spent ten years in telecommunications, the past five as Group MD of HR for Telstra. In between these bookends she worked for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals and several FMCG organisations.
It comes as no surprise therefore that her passion has been working with CEO’s and leadership teams to unleash the potential of individuals and improve team performance. Tracey takes a “strengths” based approach to development with the mindset everyone has their own unique way of contributing.
Core areas of capability are:
- Strategy and Business Planning
- Complex global Transformation
- Mergers and Acquisitions, start-ups
- Culture/ Purpose and Values
- CEO Succession management and Talent
- Developing Leaders and High Performance teams
- Coach to CEO, Board & Senior Leadership
- MSc, Coaching Psychology (underway), University of Sydney
- Masters Management, Macquarie University
- Change Management program, INSEAD
- Graduate Diploma HR, Auckland University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, English), Newcastle University
- Chief Executive Women (CEW)
- AHRI (Australian Human Resources Institute) – Chartered Member
- HR Global top 50
- Hogan Personality Assessments (HPI; HDS; MVPI)
Executive Coach, Accredited Level 1, with IECL