Prior to moving to New Zealand in 2011, Richard lived and worked in South Africa, Australia and the UK for lengthy periods of time. His CEO and Board experiences has given him a unique understanding of what it takes to work internationally, adapt to new environments and to build sustainably successful businesses. His 30 year career in financial and professional services, included involvement with entrepreneurial start-ups through to managing complex multi-jurisdictional businesses. Richard’s passion for coaching, combined with his business experience provides a sound theoretical and practical approach to his coaching engagements - helping clients develop the courage to pursue their ambitions and fulfill their true potential.
- Member of the Institute of Directors in New Zealand
- President of Variety, the New Zealand Children’s Charity
- Director of Pomegranates Direct Ltd (SA)
- International Certified Coach, International Coaching Community
- Certified Team Coach, International Coaching Community.