With over 20 years of hands on experience as a business owner, Phil has an in-depth understanding of what it takes to develop and grow successful businesses. This broad experience enables him to take complex business concepts and turn them into easily understood strategies that can be readily implemented.
In addition, Phil comes with extensive leadership experience as a Human Resources Development Manager and Consultant. He is passionate about supporting leaders and executives to overcome obstacles that may be in the way of their success.
Phil has a track record of creating outstanding results in business, having worked for the past 15 years with thousands of clients in coaching and leadership development projects. An accomplished coach, Phil works with leaders and executives to build authenticity, emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills to not only influence key stakeholders, but to enhance their personal insight.
- Master of Arts in Communication Management, University of Technology, Sydney
- Diploma in Teaching – Economics - Geography, Charles Sturt University, Bathurst
- Diploma in Retailing, Monash University Australian Centre for Retail Studies
- Advanced Accreditation – Team Management Systems
- Accredited Facilitator - Thomas International and Axiom - DISC
- Accredited Facilitator – Thomas 360 Feedback
- Accredited Facilitator – 12 Steps For Business – Action-based on-line learning program
- Accredited facilitator – ‘Leaderskill’ – the skills of participative leadership
- PX 12 Leader Profiler
- Enterprise Pulse – Organisational and Employee surveys
- Resilience at Work (RAW)