With over 25 years’ experience working at an executive level as CEO and Human Resources Director, in global and national organisations in diverse industry sectors, Peter firmly believes that leadership drives culture and culture drives performance.
From start-ups to not for profits to large complex global entities, Peter has led and worked as an integral member of leadership teams, developing the strategic direction and driving growth and sustainable performance. Working with the following organisations, Peter has been exposed to very significant change management, outsourcing and mergers and acquisitions: Sanofi, Siemens, IBM, Optus, DHL, Xerox, Caltex.
Peter passionately believes in the positive power of coaching to optimize the impact and effectiveness of senior business leaders such that their business will see a return on their investment and the level of employee engagement will be enhanced.
- MSc, Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, Sociology), UNISA
- Advanced Diploma HRM, IPM
- Advanced Diploma OD, IPM
- Hogan Personality Assessments (HPI; HDS; MVPI)
- Hogan 360 feedback
- Resilience at Work (RAW)
- The Leadership Circle (TLC) 360 feedback assessment
- MRG – LEA 360 (Leadership Effectiveness Analysis)
MRG – IDI (Individual Directions Inventory)