Patti comes with more than 30 years of experience working in leadership roles as a Business owner, Director and more recently as an Executive Coach. She has worked closely with the International Coach Federation, in various leadership roles. She was on the ICF Australasian Board as Director of Membership for 5 years and took on the Presidency/Chair of the ICF Australasian Board in 2009. Patti works closely with organisations and their leaders to ensure that the coaching plan is intrinsically linked to the business culture and performance outcomes.
Patti has a particular interest in Coaching for Wisdom as her clients navigate and lead in an ever-changing world. Patti’s coaching clients span across a diverse range of industries, including financial services, media, IT, government, education and not-for-profits.
- Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
- Licensed Facilitator, The Coaching Clinic Licensing Programme Corporate Coach U
- Graduate, Coach U Core Essentials and Advanced Coaching Program
- Certificate in Community Development, Bay of Plenty Area Health Board
- Registered Comprehensive Nurse (RCpN), Waiareiki Polytechnic New Zealand
- Certificate in Community and Social Work, University of Waikato
AccreditationS and Affiliations
- The Leadership Circle (TLC)
- Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI)
- Member European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Advisor and Assessor – Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC)
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Resilience at Work (RAW)