Executive Coach & mentor
Laurie is an Experienced Coach and Mentor passionately working to increase the effectiveness and enhance the professional and personal lives of CEOs & Senior Executives.
Laurie’s career has focused on the development of successful markets for emerging technologies; re-positioning traditional companies to excel in the digital world and portfolio management to create solutions for critical business objectives. His commercial successes have predominantly been achieved by mentoring peers and direct reports to identify and resolve challenges inherent in vibrant complex organisations.
In his assignments, Laurie draws upon his broad commercial experience which has included 25 years’ as a chief executive and in senior leadership roles across IT, digital marketing, telco, finance and advisory markets. Roles have included:
- Australian CEO of Informatica, a listed data management company.
- Business Advisory roles assisting owners and boards of start-ups and scale-ups focussing on growing online enterprises in the fintech, retail and IT sectors.
- Asia Pacific Director for AT&T’s online product portfolio.
- Management of AT&T’s Customer Advisory Council (CIO forum for the Global 2000).
- Coaching and mentoring CEOs of start-ups in technology, supply chain quality management; animal protection; online retail and tourism markets.
Laurie’s global experience and leadership across multiple cultures within large and smaller multinationals adds to his ability to work with a broad cross section of diverse leaders today and co-create solutions for most scenarios they might face in their businesses.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of NSW
- Numerous Leadership Programs and courses including RMIT MBA program
- Accredited coach with TEC. The world’s largest peer to peer coaching and mentoring organisation.