Kylie Denton is a professionally qualified Organisational and Leadership Coach with a strong background in both Financial Services and Psychology. Kylie has held a number of leadership and management roles and has coached people at all levels of management, including executives, new managers and technical professionals in both public and private sectors including blue chip companies like Suncorp, NAB, QSuper and Westpac. Kylie has achieved over 3500 coaching hours.
Kylie works with organisations to help them improve productivity and performance and to develop current, emerging and future leaders. She has an innate ability to truly connect and understand her clients and is known for her ability to take people and organisations to the next level - turning good leaders into great leaders. Kylie pushes her coaching clients out of their comfort zone and challenges them to be the change they want to see in themselves and their business.
- Bachelor of Psychology (QUT)
- ICF (International Coach Federation) Organisational & Executive Coach (PCC qualified)
- Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership – Level 1,2 and 3
- Certificate IV in Small Business Planning
- Diploma of Financial Planning - DFP
- Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence – Case Western Reserve University
- Diploma in Management & Leadership (High Distinction)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)