Julie’s career spans over 28 years leading multi-disciplinary teams in large and complex organisations in the UK and New Zealand, including five years as an Executive Director of Corporate Affairs. She has been working as a leadership consultant, facilitator and executive coach for over five years with a wide range of clients across both the public and private sector. Her purpose as a coach is to “unleash brilliance”. She brings the science and art of coaching together in a way that inspires and motivates people to achieve more than they thought possible.
- MBA Open University, UK (specialising in performance management, knowledge management and creative management)
- BA (Hons) Leisure Management: Recreation and the Environment
- Diploma in Marketing
- Chartered Marketer (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Coach training completed with Results Coaching Systems: Intensive Coach Training and Executive Coaching
- Member, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Accredited in DISC Behavioural profiling