Grant has over 25 years corporate experience which includes having held General Management, Professional Services Consulting and Senior Human Resources Management roles in various industries. He has a strong background in Psychology and prides himself in his ability to help executives to identify and implement personal, practical and business orientated strategies to improve their overall effectiveness and performance. As an Executive Coach, Grant works with leaders in organisations to enhance their leadership and management effectiveness, while focusing on the areas of team functioning, stakeholder engagement, conflict resolution, delegation strategies, resilience, balancing people and task responsibilities and interpersonal effectiveness. One of his key strengths is helping to create practical strategies to align both personal and team effectiveness to business outcomes. Grant has coached and mentored many industry professionals and regularly facilitates strategy and planning sessions for senior teams.
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Port Elizabeth
- Bachelor of Commerce Honors – University of Port Elizabeth
- Master of Commerce – University of Johannesburg.
- Registered Psychologist with HPCSA
- Hogan Personality Assessment – HPI, HDS, MVPI
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI ) Expanded Interpretive Report
- SHL range of personality and leadership tools
- Aon range of personality and leadership tools including 360 degree feedback surveys
- Hay Job Evaluation
- DDI Targeted Selection, Job Analysis, and full competency based assessment suite
- Post traumatic stress/resilience counsellor