Alex is an experienced executive educator, coach and facilitator with over 25 years’ experience working in leadership roles within professional and financial service organisations. After 10 years at PWC, Alex moved into independent consultancy in 2006. Having worked in the UK, Central & Eastern Europe and now New Zealand, he has experience working across a number of different cultures.
Alex specialises in leadership development, executive team effectiveness and the creation of trust-based business partnerships.
He coaches leaders to think and act systemically, equipping them to adapt to complexity and change, whilst holding on to an authentic identity.
Alex works with leaders to create healthy and powerful organisations. This includes unlocking the contribution and potential of senior leaders and helping them to navigate the integration of different cultures to create powerful new shared cultures for projects, functions, teams, and whole organisations.
Alex is acknowledged for the energy, enthusiasm, fun, support, challenge, powerful insight and intuition he brings to his work.
- Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) accredited Professional Executive Coach
- Internal Consulting skills – Ashridge/Gestalt Centre
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- BA Economic and Social History, University of Exeter
- Member, European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Member, Institute of Personnel and Development UK. (MIPD)
- Member, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Human Systems Thinking of Power and Systems Inc.- Barry Oshry
- The Leadership Circle 360 profile (TLC)
- PAPI (Personality and Preference Inventory)